close

 

http://english.zoapiere.com/-演講 

演講技巧

別讓感情影響了你的工作,如果有什么心結,不妨向同事請教一下。比如 Mary 就因為男友的過去而感到煩惱……

Mary: Jane, I'm very upset about something. Can I talk with you? I'd like your opinion.
瑪麗:簡,我心情不好,能和你聊聊嗎?我想聽聽你的意見。

Jane: What is it about? Oh, is it about Ed?

 
 
Tag: 迷你倉 | 自存倉 | 儲存 | Mini Storage | Storage | business center | business centre (fx) | virtual office | business services | office rental | business centre hong kong | Company Secretary | Incorporation | accounting | 虛擬辦公室 | 商務中心 (fx) | 辦公室 租用 | 商業 服務 | 香港 商務中心 | 服務 式 辦公室 | 即用辦公室 | 公司秘書 | 會計 | 註冊地址 | 成立公司 | gift | gifts | gift ideas | souvenirs | premium | present | usb flash drive | souvenir | personalized gifts | premiums | corporate gift | bobbleheads | wedding gift | 禮品 | 禮物 | 精品 | 醫學美容 | 激光美容 | 男士美容 | 美容護理 | 通淋巴 | 排毒 | 瘦身 | 修身 | 射頻 | RF | BOTOX | 瘦面 | RESTYLANE | 美白 | 敏感肌膚 | 凹凸洞 | 收毛孔 | 燒脂減肥 | 水腫 | 去斑 | 色斑 | 幹細胞 | 纖體 | 減肥 | Slimming | 果酸換膚 | 微針 | Keep Fit | Beauty | Facial | bb衫 | 嬰兒服裝 | baby gap | 日韓童裝 | 夾衣 | kids | online shopping | 情侶裝 | 童裝 | 男裝 | 日本時裝 | 連身裙 | 日韓時裝 | 童裝批發 | baby

簡:怎么了?哦,是關于愛德華嗎?

 

Mary: Yeah, sort of...
瑪麗:差不多吧。

Jane: So, what's up?
簡:到底怎么了?

Mary: What do you think of Ed, Jane?
瑪麗:你覺得他這人怎么樣,簡?

Jane: What do I think of him? You know him better than I do, don't you?
簡:我覺得他怎么樣?你比我更了解他呀,不是嗎?

Mary: Please, don't tease me. Just tell me.
瑪麗:求你,別逗我了。快告訴我。 求職英語

Jane: Well, remember the other day when you said that Ed is a man who really shows you nothing but consideration?
簡:好吧,還記得那天你說愛德華非常關心你吧?

Mary: Uh-hunh...
瑪麗:恩。

Jane: And remember you said that he really makes you happy?
簡:記得你說過他能讓你開心?

Mary: Yeah. (Heave a sigh) Ed is indeed a gentleman. He has wonderful manners and is respectful of me. But I'm really bothered by his past!
瑪麗:是(嘆氣)。他確實是個紳士。他舉止得體、對我很有禮貌。但是一想到他的過去我就心煩意亂。

Jane: His past!? Was he an ex-con or something?
簡:他的過去?他過去坐過牢還是什么?

Mary: No, no, no. That's not what I mean. He used to have a girlfriend and he loved her very much. He almost married her if it were not for an accident.
瑪麗:不是不是,我不是這個意思。他曾經有一個女朋友,而且非常愛她。如果不是一次意外他差點跟她結婚。

Jane: Oh, I see. But why are you so bothered? That's already a history, isn't it?
簡:哦,原來是這樣。但是你煩什么呢?那已經是過去了呀,不是嗎?

Mary: I know. But I just can't get it off my mind.
瑪麗:我知道,但是我總是想個沒完。

Jane: Come on, Mary. You're just being a little jealous, but that's just fine. You know, when you love him, you've got to love his past, his everything...
簡:哎呀,瑪麗,你就是有點嫉妒罷了,沒關系的。知道嗎,你愛他就要愛他的過去、愛他的全部。

演講課程 
 
Tag: 迷你倉 | 自存倉 | 儲存 | Mini Storage | Storage | business center | business centre (fx) | virtual office | business services | office rental | business centre hong kong | Company Secretary | Incorporation | accounting | 虛擬辦公室 | 商務中心 (fx) | 辦公室 租用 | 商業 服務 | 香港 商務中心 | 服務 式 辦公室 | 即用辦公室 | 公司秘書 | 會計 | 註冊地址 | 成立公司 | gift | gifts | gift ideas | souvenirs | premium | present | usb flash drive | souvenir | personalized gifts | premiums | corporate gift | bobbleheads | wedding gift | 禮品 | 禮物 | 精品 | 醫學美容 | 激光美容 | 男士美容 | 美容護理 | 通淋巴 | 排毒 | 瘦身 | 修身 | 射頻 | RF | BOTOX | 瘦面 | RESTYLANE | 美白 | 敏感肌膚 | 凹凸洞 | 收毛孔 | 燒脂減肥 | 水腫 | 去斑 | 色斑 | 幹細胞 | 纖體 | 減肥 | Slimming | 果酸換膚 | 微針 | Keep Fit | Beauty | Facial | bb衫 | 嬰兒服裝 | baby gap | 日韓童裝 | 夾衣 | kids | online shopping | 情侶裝 | 童裝 | 男裝 | 日本時裝 | 連身裙 | 日韓時裝 | 童裝批發 | baby

 

arrow
arrow
    全站熱搜
    創作者介紹
    創作者 yiyuanle 的頭像
    yiyuanle

    yiyuanle

    yiyuanle 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()